Politics

Israeli  attack targets school for displaced Palestinians in northern Gaza

21 June 20265 min read

Israeli  attack targets school for displaced Palestinians in northern Gaza
The occupation forces escalate on the ground in the Gaza Strip and launch military maneuvers in Jaffa

On Sunday  , June 21, a number of Palestinians were injured as a result of an airstrike carried out by an Israeli occupation army drone that targeted the yard of the "Ibn Sina" school in the beach camp, located northwest of Gaza City.

Local Palestinian and medical sources  reported  that the march fired a direct missile towards the school yard, which houses hundreds of displaced people, resulting in multiple injuries that were rushed to nearby hospitals to receive urgent treatment, amid a state of panic and panic among the displaced families.


Israel targets the vicinity of Khan Yunis with artillery

This coincided with the continuation of violations and escalation on the ground, as the occupation artillery vehicles fired  their intensive fire towards the eastern areas of the city of Khan Younis in the southern Gaza Strip, on Sunday morning.

Palestinian media sources said today that heavy  gunfire targeted the eastern areas of the city of Khan Younis, in conjunction with the Israeli warplanes flying in the airspace of the southern Gaza Strip.

He added that the occupation forces continued to fire towards the eastern and southern areas of Khan Younis, while the occupation forces also fired east of Al-Bureij camp in the Central Governorate.

In this context, medical sources announced that 9 martyrs and 41 injured arrived at hospitals in the Gaza Strip during the past 24 hours, as a result of the continuous Israeli aggression on the Gaza Strip.

Eleven Palestinians, including a journalist, were martyred on Saturday in a series of massacres committed by the occupation army in various areas of the Gaza Strip.

The Ministry of Health said in its daily statement that the total number of martyrs since the ceasefire on October 10 has risen to 1,021, while the number of injured has risen to 3,249, and the total number of recovered cases has reached 784.

According to the cumulative statistics since the beginning of the aggression on October 7, 2023, the number of martyrs has risen to 73,032, and the number of injured has risen to 173,357.

The ministry confirmed that a number of victims are still under the rubble and on the roads, in light of the inability of ambulance and civil defense teams to reach them until this moment.

 This escalation comes in light of the continued aggression on the Gaza Strip, and the tens of thousands of martyrs and wounded it has caused, in addition to extensive destruction of homes, infrastructure and civilian facilities throughout the Strip.

 

Night Raids and Destruction of Edifices in Nablus

At dawn on Sunday, the Israeli occupation forces demolished a memorial monument to one of the martyrs during a large-scale incursion operation carried out in the "Al-Junaid" area, located southwest of the city of Nablus in the West Bank.

Palestinian security sources said that the occupation forces raided the city and destroyed the edifice of the martyr "Muhammad Abu Bakr", in conjunction with the raid on an archaeological museum located below the "Zafer al-Masri" school in the Kasbah neighborhood inside the Old City of Nablus, and stormed several houses of citizens in the "Al-Ain" camp in the west of the city, without reports of arrests among the residents so far.

 

Israeli Weizar calls for control of the Gaza Strip

The extremist Israeli Finance Minister, Bezalel Smotrich, called for the imposition of full and absolute Israeli control over the Gaza Strip, calling for the establishment of a direct military administration inside the Gaza Strip to manage it security and civilian, claiming in statements quoted by the Hebrew website "Hadashot 360" that "there is no other solution" to the current situation.

At the same time, Smotrich urged the Israeli government to reactivate the settlement movement and build settlements inside the Gaza Strip, in line with calls by National Security Minister Itamar Ben-Gvir, who publicly incited the ignition of the fronts and the opening of the "gates of hell."

Jaffa maneuvers

In addition , the Israeli occupation army launched intensive and surprise military maneuvers in the vicinity of the city of Jaffa, with the wide participation of security forces and military vehicles, which are scheduled to continue until next Tuesday morning.

The army statement claimed that these exercises were planned in advance as part of the current 2026 program, but observers confirmed that the timing is directly related to the ongoing escalation on six Arab and Islamic fronts including Gaza, the West Bank, Lebanon, Syria, Yemen and Iran, amid fears that they are a prelude to broader offensive operations.

 

Comments (0)

0 / 600
No comments yet. Be the first to comment.